The arrival of our new facility including our post fill tunnel pasteuriser, doesn’t just mean a new service for non-alcoholic beverages but it does expand our ability to pack a wider range of ciders.
As we look forward to getting rid of Covid-19 and a hoping for that hot summer to allow us to get a Spring there never was, our cider customers are now excited about we’re able to do.
Our all-in-line facility takes plain blank cans, decorates them with your branding, carbonates, fills and then pasteurises before final packaging. This post fill function at 4,000 units an hour allows both the small and medium sized producer to to have the confidence of no secondary fermentation.
With a production MOQ of just 800 litres and a maximum daily output of 40,000 units we really do cover all bases whilst ensuring 100% confidence in quality.
We also have the ability to blend a range of products so theres no need to simply stick with the original ciders or cider based drinks.
We’d love to tell you more so please get in touch at [email protected]
- Ability to deal with small and large quantities
- Label design assistance
- The most cost effective contract canning option for small volumes
- Minimum orders as little as 1000 litres
- Total daily capacity 40,000
- Exceptional audit trail and quality assurance
- Ability to can virtually any beverage
- Processing function
- Full contract brewing
- Retail through www.CraftCan.Directory
Get in touch with a member of our team to discuss your canning requirements.
Call the office on 01432 355318